Full and detailed required documents list will be provided upon placing the order.
Most rejections are due to low quality photographs. Please ensure you upload a high quality photograph to prevent delays. We request that you visit a professional photo studio to have your passport photo taken. You need to obtain a digital file of the image to be forwarded to VisaHQ.
The image MUST meet the following specifications:
• The photo must be a full, centered headshot of only the face and shoulders.
• The photo must show a full front view of the face with the top of the shoulders squared to the camera. The head must not be tilted to the side.
• The applicant must have a neutral facial expression (no smiling, mouth closed) and look directly at the camera.
• The photo must be clear, sharp, and in-focus, with no blurry or shaded areas. To avoid glare or shadows, the lighting must be uniform across the face and shoulders, including around the ears and in the background.
• The photo must show the applicant’s natural skin tone.
• The photo must be taken against a plain white or light-colored background. There must be enough contrast that the applicant’s features and clothing are easily distinguishable from the backdrop.
• The applicant’s shoulders, ears, and eyebrows have to be clearly visible with no hair (e.g. bangs) covering them.
Additional required documents for minors
Brazil visas for citizens of Canada are electronic. No documents need to be mailed to VisaHQ for processing.
• Birth certificate
• Parent/legal guardian 1 passport biodata page
• Parent/legal guardian 2 passport biodata page
• Photo of Parent/legal guardian 1
• Photo of Parent/legal guardian 2
• Additional document to justify if only 1 parent details are provided eg(e.g. authorization form death certificate, birth certificate, single parent custody legal document etc.)
• Consent Letter for Minors signed by both parents / legal guardian. You can download the authorization letter here
You will receive your electronic visa via e-mail.