Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
No Objection Certificate. Original
letter from your employer on business letterhead, addressed to "The Embassy of Ireland, Visa Section, Abu Dhabi". The letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify applicant's name, passport number, and employment status/position held in the company).
• List the applicant's monthly salary and specify the duration of employment.
• State that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job after your trip.
• Business owners are required to provide a valid Trade License Copy.
• For pupils and students, proof of enrollment in school or university.
• For minors under the age of 18 travelling with/without parents, consent of both parents/legal guardians, either through a notarized certificate or by an authorization signed in front of the visa officer. Copies of both parents’ passports are required.
• If sponsored by spouse/parents, Passport and UAE Visa copy of the sponsor as well as a copy of birth/ marriage certificate must be submitted.
Proof of Status. Copy of UAE residence permit, resident visa, or Emirati ID card or other proof of legal status in the UAE.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
Bank Statement. Original copy of bank statements from the past 6 months.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of hotel reservations.
If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation from the host in Ireland, instead of a hotel reservation. The letter must be signed and should be address to the "Consulate of Ireland, Visa Section." The letter must contain the following information:
• Personal information of the applicant: Name, gender, date of birth, and passport details
• Details of the visit: Dates, purpose, places to visit, and places of accommodation
• Details of the inviting party: Name, address, phone number, and relationship to the applicant
• Proof of residence (electricity bill / water bill)
You will also need to provide a copy the host's ID, or, if they are not a citizen of Ireland, copies of their Ireland residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
Applicant Undertaking Form.
Statement of Undertaking form filled out by the applicant. This form is available here
Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Ireland, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
Overseas travel medical insurance . Travel insurance valid for all Ireland .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure.
Marriage and Birth certificate. Original Marriage and Birth certificate is required if applicants will be traveling as a couple or a family.