• All documents must be submitted in German or English language
• For children registered in their parent’s passport a separate application must be submitted
• The Embassy of Austria in Abu Dhabi reserves the right to request additional documents of deemed necessary, may call the applicant for an interview and approve, reject or refuse the issuance of a visa to its discretion based on the rules and regulations of prevailing applicable law standards.
• I have read and understood the visa requirements. I have provided a valid, personal e-mail address and mobile number in my application.
• I have been informed that Austrian Embassy might contact me during the visa procedure, therefore it is recommended to check my e-mails and mobile phone on a daily basis’.
• I have been informed that Austrian Embassy will only proceed with the visa process if all relevant documents were provided.
Austria tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 90 days.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Austria. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.