Additional required documents for minors (under 18):
- Birth Certificate. A NOTARIZED copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- Parental Consent Form. A completed Parental Consent Form 1229 signed by both parents, authorizing the Embassy to issue a visa to the child. This form can be found here.
- Parents' Passport Copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' passports.
- Parents' Proof of Status. A copy of both parents' Green Cards or other proof of legal status in the US (such as copy of US visa, I-20, I-94, H1B approval notice, etc.)
Cocos Islands is a territory of Australia.
Cocos Islands tourist visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Cocos Islands
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.