• Evidence of onward or return transportaion.
• Proof of adequate accommodations.
• Proof of sufficient funds.
Travelers that meet all of the above requirements, will be issued an exemption on arrival valid for a stay of up to 31 days. Duration of stay can be extended in 31 day increments, up to a total stay of 180 days, through the Cook Islands of Foreign Affairs and Immigration.
Cook Islands tourist visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Cook Islands
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.