Israel business visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates.
All applicants submitting a request for a Visa have to fill the online form in order to receive an automatic Online Entry permit letter.
2. Two clear personal photos with a white background, sized 5cm x 5cm.
3. Must submit the Current and Old passport along with copies.
4. Copies of the paper visa if the applicant has travelled to Israel before.
5. Must submit Vaccine Certificates for both doses or 03 doses done in last 6 months. If Minor had COVID, negative result proof with isolation certificate.
6. If the applicant has relatives in Israel, they must submit a copy of their Israel ID and an Invitation Letter.
7. Copy of Birth Certificate.
8. Letter from the School that the minor is studying there.
9. Overseas Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage included.
10. Isolation & Quarantine Form filled and signed by the applicant.
2. If Father is of another nationality, then the NOC from the Embassy of his country for the child that he is allowed to travel.
3. Proof of property or home rental contract of Father/Mother.
4. Copy of family book (if applicable).
5. Personal Bank Statements for last six months (with original stamp from the Bank).
• passport will be kept for the whole duration of the process;
• in case some documents can't be provided, you must state those documents and provide an explanation for nonsubmission;
• cover letter is a must.