- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
Fill out Kuwait tourist e-visa application form online
1.GCC residents can apply for E-Visa if they have residency in one of the GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman)
2. The validity of the GCC residency must exceed six months when applying for E-Visa;
3. A copy of the Sponsor's GCC residency should be sent along with each E-Visa application for all of the dependents i.e: (spouse, children, domestic labor etc);
4. The main applicant (Sponsor) should be present with the dependents upon arrival to Kuwait;
5. The applicant's profession according to the GCC residency should be one of the following:
• Judges & Members of Public Prosecution
• University Teachers
• Press & Media Staff
• System Analysts & Computer Programmers
• Diplomatic Corps
• University Graduates (Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments)
• Evisa is an alternative to a visa issued on arrival. Passengers travelling by air can get a tourist/visit visa issued at the airport upon arrival.
• If you are arriving by land or sea, you should obtain visas in advance from the Kuwaiti Embassy.
• On arrival in Kuwait, the immigration authorities may ask to see evidence of return or onward travel, a sponsor’s letter and hotel confirmation.
Kuwait tourist e-visa fees for citizens of United Arab Emirates
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||VAT||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 1 month||2 business days||50.00||300.00||15.00||365.00|
- Validity: up to 1 month
- Processing: 2 business days
- Total cost: 365.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 50.00 Processing: 300.00VAT: 15.00 Total cost: 365.00
VisaHQ.ae Office 605, DAMAC Executive Bay Towers, Tower B Business Bay Dubai +971 4 375 0400FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9 am - 6 pmCall center hoursMonday — Friday 9 am - 6 pm>a/< e;79#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>"e;79#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<