Myanmar tourist visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates.
2. Travelers must submit a Health Declaration Form to the respective airport health authorities upon arrival to Myanmar. (A legal action will be taken against a traveler, if he or she provides any incorrect information in the Health Declaration Form.)
3. Travelers shall be subject to a thermal screening and necessary health check to be conducted by the respective airport health authorities, upon arrival to Myanmar.
4. Travelers must undergo a COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) at the place designated by the Ministry of Health and airport authorities and must bear the cost of 15,000 MMK.
5. Travelers shall report to the respective health authorities if they have developed signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during their stay in Myanmar. (Contact details of the respective health departments can be obtained from the designated hotels.)
6. Travelers shall be immediately isolated and taken to a hospital or treatment center or hotel designated by the MOH as per health protocols, if they are found to be symptomatic of COVID-19 or they are tested positive for COVID-19 during the RDT test.