• Naturalization Certificate. A copy of the applicant's Naturalization Certificate.
• Renunciation Certificate. Certificate of Renunciation of Citizenship from the Russian Embassy (if available).
The embassy may request additional documents and a personal interview, at their discretion.
• Letter of consent. A notarized letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
• Parents' passport copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' valid, signed passports.
• Name change documents. If either parent's name in their passport does not match the name listed on the birth certificate exactly, a copy of that parent's marriage certificate or court ordered name change document must be provided.
Russian tourist visa applications are accepted only within 90 days of the proposed entry date to Russia. Please apply only within 90 days of the date of travel.
Passport MUST contain at least two blank visa pages and be valid for at least 6 months beyond the validity of the requested visa.
Tourist visa fees include the invitation letter fees.
Applicant must travel to Russia using the same passport where the visa is stamped and it should be valid for 6 month.
Russia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 30 days.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Russia. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.