- Birth Certificate. A NOTARIZED copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- Notarized Application Form. Please apply using the paper application form. The form must be signed by both parents and the signatures must be NOTARIZED.
- Letter of Consent. A NOTARIZED letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
Sierra Leone tourist visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Sierra Leone
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.